Yesterday, I was putting the washing on the clothesline when I noticed a couple of small mushrooms nearby. I hadn’t done a spore print experiment in a while.
This is largely due to the many failures I’ve experienced. It is so demoralizing when I put a lot of effort into finding the fungi only for the spore print to fail.
I found some scratch paper that I’d bought for Glenn and put them on that. Then promptly forgot about them.
I returned after 8 hours and looked at the print. It is probably the best one I’ve ever done. Glenn is in love with it and thinks it looks like a galaxy. He is hoping to do ones of his own.
I see more spore print experiments in our near future.